Features and Specs
Managed Hosting Services
eSecureData is proud to offer comprehensive and scalable server management services to ensure you’re covered 24/7. Each of our Managed Services packages focus on reducing and streamlining the management costs related to your servers by providing critical services like backup, continuous monitoring, security patching and comprehensive troubleshooting. With Managed Services, you have the additional security and support you need to keep your site online.
eSecureData provides managed support for Windows and Linux Virtual and Dedicated Servers. We understand that each application has its own infrastructure requirements, and offer a range of managed solutions from server administration to a more advanced support for clients with complex server architectures, horizontally-scalable systems and high transaction. eSecureData is dedicated to working with you in order to find the best managed solution that fits your IT needs. Our hands-on approach will even free your IT organization from tedious tasks such as configuration, deployment and monitoring. This will in turn give your IT department more time to address larger, more important issues at hand.
Our management support focuses on the following criteria:
Flexibility, Performance, Support:
- Flexibility: As opposed to many other providers, most of our web hosting solutions can be tweaked and customized to best suit a customer’s needs. The goal is to meet customer needs by utilizing industry leading technologies combined with your IT infrastructure services, including public and private cloud and our redundant infrastructure.
- Performance: eSecureData boasts best-in-class hardware, bandwidth and infrastructure. As a result, we are able to provide unrivaled performance and reliability. We can tailor our managed hosting environments for low latency and high availability by employing customized solutions including enterprise-grade storage, network and server elements.
- Support: eSecureData offers 24/7 customer support with certified engineers who can act as an extension on your teams. Your priorities are our priorities, and we resolve your problems and provide solutions as soon as possible.
- Knowing "Ground-up" infrastructure: The services we use were designed and built by us, so it’s only natural that we know everything about your hosting environment from the ground-up. This means that you can expect better reliability, improved security, responsive problem resolution and an improved customer experience. Our enterprise-class hardware and fully-redundant services take a multi-layered security approach which is built on top of our SSAE 16 Type II certification.
eSecureData’s Managed Hosting Services gives you instant access to our team of experts who can help you with any problems you may face in regards to web hosting. This includes the initial planning, deployment, and hosting phase of your website or application. With the help and guidance of our team, you will witness you initiative succeed and spend more time on the things that matter, like your customers and business development. Below is a list of some of the features included in our managed support offerings:
- Failed Drive service restoration: we will assist in restoring of all accounts to the best of our ability
- Backups and restoration help if needed (only on servers with 2 or more drives)
- Best Effort to Third Party Application Support
- cPanel/WHM Updates
- FTP troubleshooting
- Kernel Upgrades, OS patches
- MySQL updates
- System pre-installed services updates
- Hands on help with preinstall system settings
- WHM/cPanel assistance includes but not limited to, deleting, setting up, email and DNS
- PHP compilation
- MySQL/MS SQL optimization
- Compromised Server Recovery
- High Bandwidth consultation and needs
- SSL configuration and installation
- Email troubleshooting
- High Server Load troubleshooting
- Hardware Replacement SLA 1-6 hours
- Software Firewall Installation and Configuration
- Database corruption assistance
- Custom DNS configuration
- Assistance with system alerts and warnings
- PHP updates